Applications and Resources

Below, you'll find a variety of resources that should help with a variety of questions, concerns and more. If you can't find what you're looking for, let us know.

Residential Lease Application

1818 Washington Application

Tudor Building Application

Commercial Lease Application

Pet Application

Moving into Clayton, University City or Richmond Heights? You’ll need to obtain a certificate of occupancy.

Need a parent or guardian to guarantee your lease? They will need to complete this form.

Paying a security deposit to hold an apartment? Please complete this form with payment.

Paying a security deposit to hold an apartment with a credit or debit card through our web site? Please complete this form with payment.

Learn how to protect your family from lead in your home.

Moving a pet into your apartment? You’ll need to complete and return this form prior to move-in or adopting your pet!

Moving into an apartment and need to set up your utilities? Here’s some helpful information.

Moving out? Here’s some helpful information on recouping your security deposit.

Active military with orders and need to relocate?  Here's a link to the Missouri landlord/tenant statute on what is required and how to terminate your lease.

Have you decided to move out of your apartment? You'll need to fill out this form and return it to our office no later than thirty or sixty days before vacating (see your lease for terms). 

Is your roommate moving out but you are staying? You will both need to complete this form to remove a tenant from your lease.

Do you have a new roommate moving into your apartment? Make sure your new roommate has completed our application process and then complete this form to properly add a new tenant to your lease.