The Tudor Building - One Bedroom Units
Be a part of the exciting Downtown West restoration! The Tudor building at Washington and 19th Street features recently remodeled loft-style units with tons of great amenities.
- Energy efficient, all-electric apartments
- Polished concrete flooring throughout, exposed duct work, exposed brick and unique wooden plank ceilings
- All-black kitchen appliances and open floor plan
- Washer/dryer hookups in all apartments
- Secured entry system
- On-site storage lockers available for $25 per month.
#201 - 1BR/1BA - 1010 sq ft - $695 per month - CORNER UNIT!
#235 - 1BR/1BA - 895 sq ft - $695 per month - WASHER/DRYER IN THIS UNIT!
THE TUDOR BUILDING IS PART OF A LIHTC TAX CREDIT PROGRAM. DO YOU QUALIFY? READ BELOW!
One person household maximum yearly gross income: $30,000
Two person household maximum yearly gross income: $34,320
A household comprised of all full-time students may only qualify under certain exemptions.
Have questions about this property? Contact Dawnielle.
*Please note: photos may not be specific to available units.*